Use Back Arrow to Return to the Members Page or
ISS homepage at www.shawsociety.org
Articles on Shaw appear in any number of journals, but the ones that specialize are SHAW: The Annual of Bernard Shaw Studies (published by Penn State U. Press and optional at a discount with membership in the ISS), The Shavian (published by the Shaw Society of England), and The Independent Shavian (published by the Bernard Shaw Society meeting in New York).
· A website for SHAW: The Annual of Bernard Shaw Studies: http://www.psupress.org/journals/jnls_shaw.html.
· A website for The Independent Shavian: http://independentshavian.org/. (no longer functioning?)
· A website for The Shavian: www.shawsociety.org.uk
NEW FEATURE: ISS Members can now get access to "Project Muse," which offers viewing of many journals online if you can gain access by using the password of a subscribing library, but ISS members can at least access volumes of SHAW: The Annual from the 2000 issue on by using a password specially granted to members of the ISS. Here's the step-by-step procedure:
1. Click on or copy and paste in your browser's address bar the following URL: http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/annual_of_bernard_shaw_studies/
2. Select the volume you wish to see ( from Volume 20 on).
3. When the volume's Table of Contents appears, click on whatever segment you wish to see (and you can also specify in most cases if you want to see it in html format or pdf format).
4. A page will pop up that requires you to enter a "Login" and a "password." Enter 1329723 for both. That should get you to the desired page. To move around in "Project Muse," use the back and forward arrows at the top provided by your browser.
A TIP: You will find SHAW 20 (2000) especially useful as a reference tool.
If you are looking for issues of SHAW prior to 2000, they are not online; but soon John Pfeiffer's "Checklists" from those back issues will appear online and will be available to members only. Look for them under "Bibliographies" in the ISS Menu Bar.